EEEEEEE!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I asked my mom to wake me up at 8 today, so I could be ready when my pets woke up at 9. Well, she did, and at 9' o clock I started screaming. It turns out my little itchigotchis evolved overnight into cute little Mametchis. My mom came to see what the screaming was about, and she's "All this for two little cats?" :blink:

I asked my mom to wake me up at 8 today, so I could be ready when my pets woke up at 9. Well, she did, and at 9' o clock I started screaming. It turns out my little itchigotchis evolved overnight into cute little Mametchis. My mom came to see what the screaming was about, and she's "All this for two little cats?" :blink:
I think they look more like hamsters than cats to me.

Mametchi dont really look like it.. cos it's eyes is so small.. muahahas... but when it actually went infront of u and bow.. it's back to the normal look.. which is totally cute! :lol:

Yeah, your mum needs a Tama. They doen't look like cats to me... more like... uh... Mametchi?

YEA NICE SHE GOTTA HAVE 1 THEY R COLL ME ABOUT TO MAKE A POLL CAN YOU VOTE ?????

CAN U B MI FRIENDY BENDY ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back