I need help on the "Ball Glitch"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
My V2 ran out of batteries and a few days later, I replaced them. I looked in my items list to see all my items when I found that all the items had turned into balls!

I tried resetting then downloading but that didn't work.

I came to see how I could fix it on Tamatalk. (I've seen heaps of topics about the ball glitch) but I couldn't find one that would tell me how to fix my problem!

Can you please tell me how to put it back to normal? It will be greatly appreciated. :)

Your only option left is to completely reset it (press Reset then select Reset from the menu). However, if you do this, you will lose all gotchi points, purchased Meals/Snacks/Items/etc., your friends list will be erased, and you will start over again at generation 1.

Your only option left is to completely reset it (press Reset then select Reset from the menu). However, if you do this, you will lose all gotchi points, purchased Meals/Snacks/Items/etc., your friends list will be erased, and you will start over again at generation 1.
That happened to me and I reset it and I had to start all the way to generation1 but at least the balls were gone :p

Try and use all the ball things, I done that and it worked. Send some to it's friends too! It might work (id did with me!)

Hope this helps

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back