Sign in to follow this  
StewiesBestFriend

o dear god help me!

ok my tama which is a V4 and a :lol: had a baby last night and rite now her and the baby turned there back to me to look at an egg with a star in in the star was moving up and down like a regular egg then it hatched and there was a baby boy in the egg and now its dancing around is this the infamous "twin" im hearing about???

its ok its just a sign of easter. if you press a button it should go away. :lol:,

emaa

if you want to be my friend pm me.

No, this is just a easter animation that comes on your tama around now, not the "twin".

Yes, it's just the Easter animation, however on the v3 the Easter animation looks different. Also be on the look-out for more seasonal animations. :lol:

///Locky458

omg, that happened to me too! i didn't know it was an easter animation though, lol, i thought it wuz an abandoned baby or something so i tried to get it by pressing the B button, but it went away. but yeah, my v4 tama had a christmas animation where him and his baby were playing in the snow and there wuz a snowman in the background and it wuz snowing. i luv the animations though, they're so cool! and on my v1 my masktchi sumtimes watches tv. :huh: :huh: :huh: