o dear god help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StewiesBestFriend

Reaction score
ok my tama which is a V4 and a :lol: had a baby last night and rite now her and the baby turned there back to me to look at an egg with a star in in the star was moving up and down like a regular egg then it hatched and there was a baby boy in the egg and now its dancing around is this the infamous "twin" im hearing about???

its ok its just a sign of easter. if you press a button it should go away. :lol: ,

emaa

if you want to be my friend pm me.

No, this is just a easter animation that comes on your tama around now, not the "twin".

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's just the Easter animation, however on the v3 the Easter animation looks different. Also be on the look-out for more seasonal animations. :lol:

///Locky458

omg, that happened to me too! i didn't know it was an easter animation though, lol, i thought it wuz an abandoned baby or something so i tried to get it by pressing the B button, but it went away. but yeah, my v4 tama had a christmas animation where him and his baby were playing in the snow and there wuz a snowman in the background and it wuz snowing. i luv the animations though, they're so cool! and on my v1 my masktchi sumtimes watches tv. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back