URGENT SOMETHING WIERD HAS HAPPENED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ljr1996tamagotchifreakboy

Reaction score
both my v4 tamagotchis turned into adults but there only 2 years old is thisd normal? one of them is memetchi :) and one masktchi :ph34r: and both girls and the 1st generation. please tell me if this is normal!!!

well ya i think its normal bc

baby to toddler:1 hour

toddler to teen: 1 day (equal to about one tama year)

teen to adult: 2 days

so maybe yours just evolved a little faster than average, mine's 3 yrs old and an adult

Dont worry it is perfectly normal :ichigotchi: that is how v4s are. they normaly evolve into adults at 2-4 years old. so dont freak! :furawatchi:

It is normal for V4 tamas to turn into adults at 2yrs - don't worry

The V4 evolution times are very slightly different from the previous versions.

V4 teens are only teens for 48hrs instead of 72hrs.

They then spend one full day as an adult before they go job hunting.

It is all perfectly normal for a V4 :ichigotchi:

I suppose your tama didn't listen mutch if it's still at school! (joke) I think it's good because it might get it a better job! Like Tama Mum said the times are slitley different to the other versions. Look on the bright side and try get your tama a good job!

Hope this helps!

*Mimitci_Rocks_Forever*

My friend's patapatachi turned into an adult when it was 2,but that's because it took weeks for it to age.

did you download them before? because one of my 3 tamagotchis, the v2, its battery died and it was sunday and the shops were closed.I downloaded it and the x disappeared.everything went to normal. after i put a new battery i checked the tama and it was 5 yrs old. to my astonishment the matchmaker came in that very minute !!!!!!!!!

This is a glitch that soemtimes happens if you pause/reset and then dowload a tamagotchi a few times (sometimes just once) during it's previous 'years', it's nothing to worry about.

Hope I helped :ph34r:

:lol: its not a glitch! :lol: :lol: mine amost ALWAYS turns into an adult before age 3!! :lol: :ph34r:

i found out that if u pause ur tama and or dont let it sleep it wont age properly. it is important not to keep changing the time a lot. hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back