A dead Tamagotchi got maried

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie4321

Reaction score
:mellow: :D :D I went to go look at my Tamagotchi and it died but then the match maker came up and it broght up another dead one and then they had a baby. Is it a glitch?

lol! Sorry it is a glitch... Unless you were dreaming! There is no such thing...yet mabey that will be a charater on the V4.5. Sorry to tell you but you might have a fake tamagotchi. Does it still have the baby if so can you show a pic. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
;) :D :( I went to go look at my Tamagotchi and it died but then the match maker came up and it broght up another dead one and then they had a baby. Is it a glitch?
What do you mean when you said the matchmaker brought a dead one? What did it look like? How do you know it was dead?

Some versions of the Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion have a character called Dorotchi - which looks like a ghost, but isn't dead.

it probably as a glitch because i never heard of a tamagotchi doing that, and i have been researching tamas for a while now.

I don't understand. If your tama was dead, how did the matchmaker come? :ph34r:

Unless you have dorotchi.

Matchy :blink:

that has happend to mine before it is really weird

i am not joking mine was realy dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back