Are you a glitch survivor?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a glitch survivor?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• What's glitch?

• Yes, I like it!

• No, Is there an anti-glitch?

• Yes, Age(0-30)

• Yes, Age(31-60)

• Yes, Age(61-99)

• Yes, Age(100+)

• Yes, how can I remove it? It's driving me crazy!!

• No, how can I get one?!

• No, but my friends did!

• Cool...Awsome...Amazing...Superduper great!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I dont know what you meen :unsure: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: <_< :mellow: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :eek: :D :huh:

?G?L?I?T?C?H? ?S?U?P?E?R?V?I?S?E?R?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused. You mean like 'What's a glitch your tama had?'? I don't think they're such a big deal. I had a little glitch once. My tama's name changed from Roo to Poo, but I reset and downloaded. Then it went back to normal.

Matchy :(

:D i had this huge one that my tama kept on freezing!! :lol: i kept downloading it & downloading it & downloading it & downloading it & downloading it & nothing happened!! i wuz so mad @ myself but i broke down & reset him!!! :( BUT THAT DIDNT WORK AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) The poor little guy wuz off on tama town & I COULDNT EVER SEE HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( i tried the "my friend is an egg" thing, but it didn't work :( :( u would think that i had given up by now, but i had one more trick up my sleeve :D i had to debug him. since debugging speeds up ur tama's life,

it should destroy any freezing!!it worked &, miraculously, i got my little dude back!! :D :D :D :p :D

o.k ive had a ton of glitches ill explain them one post at a time

one time i had a starry v3 and it was kinda old (about 2 months) and the young :) split in half the tama just kept falling apart i downlouded it 15 times and it still did not work then it made a strange noise and poof the characters an angel spit in half i got a new egg a WHOLE EGG and now its fine

I'm confused. You mean like 'What's a glitch your tama had?'? I don't think they're such a big deal. I had a little glitch once. My tama's name changed from Roo to Poo, but I reset and downloaded. Then it went back to normal.
Matchy :D
I've heard of that on the Name glitchi Topic

dmoquinn :blink:

What is a glitch!!!

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

This is LULU MAKE HER

/\__/\

(='.'=)

(")_(")

This is kitty-kitty MAKE HER!!!
Glitches are small or quite large things that go wrong with your tamagotchi. As already mentioned, they may be just small ones that can be fixed by reseting and downloading. Other big glitches may even result in you having to reset your whole Tamagotchi - but don't worry, these are quite rare. :)

My tamagotchis name turned from lucky to well f*cky. Once my tamagotchi started beeping really loud for no reason. Another time my tamagotchi just turned off but suddenly came back on. And a really embarassing one is that my tamagotchi did a really loud bleepfor no rfeason and reset itself and I was in class!!! That was my v3 but it broke.

The Choices that have AGE means when you have holding that glitch in your Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back