how do i delete items?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have too many item and i cant buy anything. how do i get rid of them?(I cant give them away because when i go to "present" it says sorry list full) :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

go down to the new paper sign, then go to present, item, then pick the item using b, then press a and something like 'Trash' and a trashcan above it will appear and then press b, and item deleted!

Hope I helped! :ph34r:

I have been meaning to ask the same question. Anyway, I don't seem to be getting a trashcan. It keeps on asking me if I want to wrap the item. :ph34r:

I have been meaning to ask the same question. Anyway, I don't seem to be getting a trashcan. It keeps on asking me if I want to wrap the item. :ph34r:
When the 'WRAP' word shows press the A button and you should see the 'TRASH' icon.

Also you can just use the items up. :lol:

When the 'WRAP' word shows press the A button and you should see the 'TRASH' icon.
Also you can just use the items up. :D
Ah I see. Thank you.

I have been meaning to ask the same question. Anyway, I don't seem to be getting a trashcan. It keeps on asking me if I want to wrap the item. ;)
press A when you come to that screen.

press A when you come to that screen.
yea!! :unsure: i wuz soooooooooo confused when i wanted to delete an item!! but i looked on the instuctions, & it said to do wat TamaAngelV3 said to do!! :wacko: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back