Whhhhyyyyy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamablues

Reaction score
I took perfect care of my v3 it turned nto a pykonitch! :D :D :D :D :huh:

Why?

tamablues

I know, happens to me all the time. :D

Could be low skill points, high weight, or low training, or bad luck.

Pyonkotchi.

On the Tamagotchi v3 she's just a regular tamagotchi adult you get.. Not to worry. It only matters on the v4 because she's a universal adult.

Thank you so much I was worried because I've got v3 and v4 mixed up because I have both. :D :D :D :D

tamablues

;) yea duh silly!! :D :p :D :huh: :huh: :huh: <_< :lol: ;) me loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooov

gozarutchi!!! :eek:

I thought I took bad care of it. You know what, it is kinda cute.

tamablues

ps it's brushing it's teeth now.

if so then its a good chartar pykotchi is in the tp set with mimitchi amartchi and vilotetchi

:rolleyes: yea duh silly!! :rolleyes: :eek: :) :) :( ;) :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: me loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooov gozarutchi!!! :)
I don't think you sould say duh or things that could offend people.. :blink: Remeber Tama Talk IS a friendly place! :p :D

I agree. That wasn't very nice. And THANK YOU gotchigirl525! The end is very true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back