Adult won't leave!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
My Adult has a baby, I am sure it was it's second sleep, maybe more than that, but my adult won't leave! Please help! :D

Make sure 24 hours has past.

Example: If the baby was born around 5 PM wait the next day at 5 PM, then feel free to set the time to 11:59 PM, and then a wait a minute.

Make sure you do not pause it over night or it can stay forever.

24 UNPAUSED HOURS.

Just wait and good luck! :D

///Locky458

Maybe yous houldn't pause it.Take advantenge that its sring break and set the time to 11:59 P.M. Wait 1 min and your adult should go away.

That helps alot! I pause it when I go to school and thats when it sleeps, Thanks! :D

aaw, y would you want it to leave?! don't u like ur tama? wont u miss it? :huh:

The first time one of my adults left, I was sad, but you go on to the next generation, and it lets you know you took good care of it long enough for it to have a kid. :)

Based what happend with my 1G boy and with one of my friend's girl tamagotchi had babies and it tooked 3 days for her to leave and it tooked my boy tamagotchi 2 days so I guessing your tamagotchi is a girl Hstama?

That helps alot. Yes, it was a girl, but now she left! (yipee! generation three!) :) :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back