AHHHH MY V3 TURNED INTO A V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melza_Rocks

Reaction score
Ok,

So My Dad Went And Bought me a battrie i put it in my v3 (Silver) and I downloaded and GUESS WHAT? She was a Ojyotchi!!!!!!!No, Not a oyajitchi the old-timer But THE GIRL OBOTCHI!!!!!!!

I checked her status: WHAT/? She has Skill Points? AND 17160 GP i checked her games:

Jump-rope/Mimic/shape/dance/flag.

I went into the Connexion thingy Work?, PC, Ver.4, Others She Even Has The Mail Icon!!!!!!And her parent is a Pukatchi she has V4 friends her mum is a Pukatchi named Renee

So you all believe me here is my wensite with the pics its the ones that look gold but its really silver!!!!!

The Pics You've been destining for

Please someone Explain!!!!!

Well in V3 obotchi can be a girl.

Ojyotchi has ears.

I don't no about the pukatchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well in V3 obotchi can be a girl.Ojyotchi has ears.

I don't no about the pukatchi.
I NO IT HAS EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IT DOES IF YOU LOOK CLOSER AND I NO THAT OBOTCHI CAN BE GIRL/BOY ON THE V3!!!!!!

THE PUKATCHI IS ITS MUM!!!!!!AND SHES AN OJYOTCHI!!!!!!!HOW DO U EXPLAIN JUMP ROPE MIMIC SHAPE DANCE FLAG WORK N PC

IF U THINK UR SO SMART

it could be a very serious glitch, or someone sold u a V4 with a V3 shell....isn't that good news for you? :furawatchi:

it could be a very serious glitch, or someone sold u a V4 with a V3 shell....isn't that good news for you? :furawatchi:
:wacko: That's possible if you bought it from eBay :furawatchi:

it could be a very serious glitch, or someone sold u a V4 with a V3 shell....isn't that good news for you? :huh:
No!

I said before that it used to be a V3!!!!!!!!!!

The picture on the left looks very much like a V3. The two pictures on the right look more like V4s to me, the ''chocosilver'' design, as they aren't the pink design on the the V3. The pictures aren't clear to start with, so it could well be a faked tamagotchi/picture.

The picture on the left looks very much like a V3. The two pictures on the right look more like V4s to me, the ''chocosilver'' design, as they aren't the pink design on the the V3. The pictures aren't clear to start with, so it could well be a faked tamagotchi/picture.
YEAH! WELL THERE NOT!!!!!!

if you look on the antenne bit you will see that the v3 antenne are more up and arn't so wide the v4 antenne are more on an angle facing left

I agree. No offence, but I think they're fake. :huh:

I agree. No offence, but I think they're fake. :huh:
I got a Picture of the antenne as well if you want to see or would you rather video?????

HUH!!!!!!!!!

Could you give us a video?

I'm not convined they're fake, but I'm not convinced they're real... if you could photograph the V4 games on the V3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back