My Old V4 won't work!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidi

Reaction score
My version 4 tamagotchi won't go to work! It's the old matchmaker and 12 years old, and whenever I go to work, it takes a cane and runs around the jobs until it gets to it's old job, where it crys! The king also gave me a cane, which is the cane I take to work. Why can't I go to work anymore? Is my tama 'retired'? Has this happened before?!

I have a question...my tamagotchi is 4 years old and she had a job, but now when i tell her to go to work she shakes her head! She didn't go to work one day...could she have been fired???

Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question...my tamagotchi is 4 years old and she had a job, but now when i tell her to go to work she shakes her head! She didn't go to work one day...could she have been fired??? Thanks! :)
Have u been for the job interview...maybe u are not selected for any job yet ...that is why yr tama shake head when u go to work....

no because she had a job and she used to go work but yesterday i didnt make her go to work and now she shakes her head :)

Thats what happend to my little brothers tama.It was an old man and the exact same thing happend.

I think for some tamagotchi charactor,it is like that. :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :lol: :D :D :D :D

I think for some tamagotchi charactor,it is like that. :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :D :D :D :D :D
:D :lol: like what?? by the way if its an oldie and it got a cane your retiered :D :p :D :D

Ah, yes, I understand! It's like I thought. Thanks! Now we can close this topic 'cause the problem was solved!

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back