connection problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama95

Reaction score
Please help. when i try to connect my two tamagotchis to give a present they wont connect and it says sorry the list is full.

we only have 11 characters as friends and have also deleted items and friends in the list without success. :huh:

Hello,

Have you sorted your problem? we still can't send present - list full too, just like yours - we only have 5 friends, and have deleted some items too.

Thanks,

Jake ERINA

Interesting. Odd. I am guessing a glitch, but it may be something else. Ill have a think.

I think I know ;) , If you have a tamagotchi version 2 you can buy treats, you must have too many because that's what happens when I can't connect, I have to eat a treat. The most treats you can have is 24 but then you can't connect so leave it at 23 treats and you should be fine! Hope I could help :lol:

Erm, no I doubt it is a glitch, if you have 24 treats then you can't connect. I don't know what the maximum number for items is though. Try feeding your Tama the treats or deleting one or two. Hope I heklped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back