Sign in to follow this  
d_wade_3

DOES ANYONE NOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR TAMA GROW FASTER?

MY GUY IS CHANGING REALLY SLOW SO I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP FROM U GUYS!!PLLLEEEEEEEZZZZ

ive never tryed it but ive heard that debugging your tama makes it grow fast but i wouldnt try it if i were you cause ive heard it could break your tama

MY GUY IS CHANGING REALLY SLOW SO I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP FROM U GUYS!!PLLLEEEEEEEZZZZ

The only way is debugging it and pressing the C button. ^^ But Debugging can be dangerous if your not careful. o-o Here's some instructions I used to debug my V1 and V2. ^^

Click here for Debugging Instructions! ^.^

Or you can just not pause your tamagotchi, and wait...

• Like 1

Or you can just not pause your tamagotchi, and wait...

That's true. XD

theres also been a recent report that if you play loads of games with it it grows faster

Edited by jillymanilly

When your tamagotchi is four, it will turn into an adult, (atleast that what happends on all of mine!) So let it sleep, because that is when it ages. How old is yours now?

You can make your tama older by debugging it. If you wish to debug it you might want to use a old tamagotchi to test it beforehand. If you open up the tamagotchi and go to where the battery is and unscrew the 4 screws. When thats done flip over the H.D Or motherboard to find 3 small circles. Use a pencil to draw a line through the 3 cirlces to form 6 semicircles. Put the tamagotchi bac together and the best thing to do before you start playing your tamagotchi is to reset it a couple of times.

Hope this works

If you want to make your tamagotchi grow faster without poking around its insides, just don't pause it and take really good care of it. It should grow up quickly into happy, nice, characters. :o

Yes. You can make your tamagotchi grow faster with-out debugging by taking really good care of it and not putting it on pause.

go to the time and change it to the time your tama goes to sleep.

wait five-ten minutes and then set to normal time.

soon it should be one year older.

age it up to three or four and soon it will evolve into adult.

u can age up to 99 yrs old.

• Like 2