DOES ANYONE NOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR TAMA GROW FASTER?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_wade_3

Reaction score
MY GUY IS CHANGING REALLY SLOW SO I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP FROM U GUYS!!PLLLEEEEEEEZZZZ

ive never tryed it but ive heard that debugging your tama makes it grow fast but i wouldnt try it if i were you cause ive heard it could break your tama

theres also been a recent report that if you play loads of games with it it grows faster

Last edited by a moderator:
MY GUY IS CHANGING REALLY SLOW SO I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP FROM U GUYS!!PLLLEEEEEEEZZZZ
When your tamagotchi is four, it will turn into an adult, (atleast that what happends on all of mine!) So let it sleep, because that is when it ages. How old is yours now?

You can make your tama older by debugging it. If you wish to debug it you might want to use a old tamagotchi to test it beforehand. If you open up the tamagotchi and go to where the battery is and unscrew the 4 screws. When thats done flip over the H.D Or motherboard to find 3 small circles. Use a pencil to draw a line through the 3 cirlces to form 6 semicircles. Put the tamagotchi bac together and the best thing to do before you start playing your tamagotchi is to reset it a couple of times.

Hope this works

Yes. You can make your tamagotchi grow faster with-out debugging by taking really good care of it and not putting it on pause.

go to the time and change it to the time your tama goes to sleep.

wait five-ten minutes and then set to normal time.

soon it should be one year older.

age it up to three or four and soon it will evolve into adult.

u can age up to 99 yrs old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back