Is anyone here popular?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportschick1994

Reaction score
Hello,I was wondering,is anyone popular @ school/or work.I am not,and I am taking baby steps and becoming popular.

//SC1994

Popular?

It depends on what your defenition of popular is.

If you mean that snotty group that doesn't talk to you if you don't have a name-brand logo, then no.

But if you mean someone who has lots of awsome friends, then yes.

Hello,I was wondering,is anyone popular @ school/or work.I am not,and I am taking baby steps and becoming popular.
//SC1994
I don't think being popluar matters. Its about who you are, not what you are.

Well at least thats the way I see it. :D Good luck.

Popularity?

It all depends in your perspective.

I do tend to have a lot of Friends.

And that is because of my Personality.

I am outgoing, silly, and a good true friend.

Anyone can be "popular".

All it takes is a good personality.

PM me for tips.

-Rachel♥

PS- True popularity doesnt involve a mean, shallow mind &

a harsh, rude spirit. Be nice, and you truly will be "popular."

Last edited by a moderator:
Popularity in my opinion is a group of girls who are well-liked and are always talking :D

//SC1994

To be honest, Im not. I mean, a whole bunch of people know me, but thta dosent make me popular

Popularity in my opinion is a group of girls who are well-liked and are always talking :furawatchi:
//SC1994
Well at my school populars for the most part are rude, and/or self centered, 'zOm6!!! Lyk My BoYfr13nd lyk, brokE up Wit Meh!!' kind of people- which is not me.

I'm popular in my group of friends.... and all of us wear... BLACK!

Everyone in my grade knows me as "The girl that can draw really well"

a lot of people know me as the "Smart one"/"Weird one"/"The dork"

HAHAHA!!! I'm FAR FROM POPULAR! I'm liked by people who know me... but ppl take advantage or me TT_TT

[SIZE=10pt]People are popular for different reasons...[/SIZE]

No... we are not part of the "PINK/JOCK/BRAND CLOTHING" group

Btw... Labeling sucks.... When you label someone, you are saying that is all they are and have ever been. That's not fair. I'm not saying that I haven't labeled... because believe me, i have, but I think it's best we not. It's cruel and unfair, and once you label someone something everyone else will label them that too. You don't know what their life is like. Sure it's ok to be jealous A LITTLE but you can't label them for it

Well at my school populars for the most part are rude, and/or self centered, 'zOm6!!! Lyk My BoYfr13nd lyk, brokE up Wit Meh!!' kind of people- which is not me.
You're right. Some people who are 'popular', are mean and selfish and rude but others are just happy and bouncy, but to be honest, i don't think being popular matters. :furawatchi:

But thats just my opinion. :)

[[SIZE=21pt]COLOR=red]at my school there is a group of about 7 snotty stuck up brats that all think they are popular. I am popular by having good friends, being nice funny but not mean.[/SIZE]

- ♥trista♥[/color]

But i'm not stuck up...Popular at my school...Are nice kind people...Jerks r the people that act cool

If you mean that group of people that are trying to take one of my best friends away from me... no.

If you mean that other group of people that I get along with... no.

If you mean do you have a lot of really cool friends you can always count on... yes.

You're right. Some people who are 'popular', are mean and selfish and rude but others are just happy and bouncy, but to be honest, i don't think being popular matters. :) But thats just my opinion. :)
It's so true!

Those people arent truly popular.

-Rachel♥

Yeah,but all I am seen by the populars is a freak!I just want them to accept me,invite me to parites,shopping,and tons of compliments!

//SC1994

Yeah,but all I am seen by the populars is a freak!I just want them to accept me,invite me to parites,shopping,and tons of compliments!
//SC1994
If the popular people think of you as a freak then they are not worthy of your friendship. I learned that and I don't have many friends, but they are the ones that I would give my life for. Popular girls aren't worth it in the end. Mostly if they think of you as a freak. They think of me as a freak and I am glad that they don't like me. I don't want popularity if it means being mean and liking whatever is 'in'. I'd rather be the know-it-all anime freak. Just be yourself and if they don't like it too bad for them.

i dont really know if im popular.popular can mean 2 things.

1.popular can mean the popular cheerleaders,u know,they get all the guys.

2.popular can mean ppl just wanna be around u.

im more of the 2nd one.^^

I am not popular and I like it better that way. Although in my group of friends I am popular and we all like different things! My friends are the greatest people I have ever met after my parents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back