omg!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamababiii

Reaction score
my tama had a baby today, a little baby boy, doesnt havea name yet..........and when i pick up to see it, a little later, i see the tamagotchi getting closer and closer and closer, until you just see the mamitchis head, and it looks liek its bowind down, it closes its big and butiful eyes, and nods his head!!! it was so0o0o0o0o0o0o0 cute.!! did this happen to anyone else???!! :rolleyes:

yup mine did that too :p it lookd cute-- n so did my bros maskutchi :rolleyes:

i wouldnt know my tama still has 2 more days till they can have a tamababy

AH!! MUM FLEW AWAY!! Sobs... so sad..... it looked at its baby for a few min... den open it's mouth 2-3 times and closed its eyes and flew away... sobs... why did it open it's mouth? :lol:

my memetchi and my friends tama just had a baby and i dont wanna see my tama go away but they have to and it sucks!!!! :D

AH!! MUM FLEW AWAY!! Sobs... so sad..... it looked at its baby for a few min... den open it's mouth 2-3 times and closed its eyes and flew away... sobs... why did it open it's mouth? :angry:
because its talking

does any one know how u get thosre things under ur posts eg :

b

bo

bob

bo

b

plz i want 1 :angry:

Ya that happens to me lots when I leave it alone it comes up to the screen and makes cute happy faces. I like to call that "Making Happy Faces in the Mirrior"

yes it is very cute and it happened 2 me b4 also it only does that cause u left it alone though.

it's normal it's called "close-up's"

it's just a screensaver that comes up when you leave it alone for a while

my ones an adult (girl) and ive only had it for 4 days! can i have a tama baby now and how do i do that?

please help!

my tamagotchi is this one :D and ive looked afta it soo well so if you do get that one its not a bad character and how do you buy a mirror? do you need it to apply make up coz mine just has a question mark and it looks confused.

my ones an adult (girl) and ive only had it for 4 days! can i have a tama baby now and how do i do that?

please help!

my tamagotchi is this one :D and ive looked afta it soo well so if you do get that one its not a bad character and how do you buy a mirror? do you need it to apply make up coz mine just has a question mark and it looks confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back