Overfeed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mousetrapers13

Reaction score
Last night my sister was over a friends house and her friend showed that she can make her tamagotchi explode by over feeding it!!!!!!! Is it possible to make a tamagotchi explode by overfeeding it? Could someone please take that chance with their tamagotchi? :D :ichigotchi:

I appologize to anyone who thinks this is tama cruelty.

If someone could just try it and tell me the results

My sister said that to make it explode her friend got it to 99 pounds, fed it until it wouldn't eat, waited 5 minutes, and kept feeding it. :D :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :wub: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

that is tama cruelty
I agree. It isn't very nice to your tama. And it is false, so it would just make it sick, overweight, and unhealthy wich may lead to a bad character.

This isn't April Fools day any more. Stop with the foolish stories. I've had my Tamagotchi up to 99 LB lots of times before. My usual procedure is to stuff it until it won't eat Meals nor Snacks, while it's still a baby. That way I can play lots of games with her when she becomes a Toddler.

The only thing that looks like your tama is getting much bigger, is when you press the C (right) button on a V4, and it comes up closer to the screen. This does not harm it at all. Any adult V4 character will come up to the screen, even if its weight is really low.

Yes, it is impossible to make your tamagotchi get large or explode, unless it was an Osu-Mesu tamagotchi where they get big if they are 99 pounds. Please do not tell stories because people are looking for truthfull information.

Why would you want to make your tamagotchi explode... :eek:

~tulip

I appologize for creating this message. I did not know that it was false. I was only doing it because of what my sister told me.

No you can't blow up your tama (on BanDai tamas at least) All though in Osu/Mesutchi they give you a secret (yet stupid) character. I have no clue what it's called all I know is that it's extremely fat and takes all but about 12 pixels on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back