What is wrong with them?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keekster94

Reaction score
Yesterday my tamas were teens. I thought they would get the [!] mail, but they didn't. I was trying to get a Mametchi but since I didn't get to pick a teacher I couldn't get the mini-game so I could earn skill-points. :ichigotchi: :D I am so mad. My tamas turned into adults today and I still never got the mail so I could pick a teacher. Why didn't I get the mail??? :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :hitodetchi:

You might have missed it. Check on tamatown to see if they graduated. Did they go to preschool??

And you won't get the [!] now that your tamas are adults... But you should soon get a job, it dosn't come as soon as it evolves. How long were they adults for???

You might have missed it. Check on tamatown to see if they graduated. Did they go to preschool??
Yea i'm oretty sure they all went to pre-school! Every time I go to the pre-school the teacher says "It is so good to see you! You have grown so much. Please come visit us again soon." So I think I entered them in pre-school. And I went to the school and the teacher says "Welcome back! Have you picked up your gown and hat for the gaduation ceremony yet?" I think that's what it says. And they have been adults since this morning.

Well, that explains alot. Your tamagotchis HAVE graduated from school and should be interveiwed soon. They just evolved so that's why they havn't yet gotten a job. Goodluck on getting a good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back