My tama won't go to work

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama*chic*101

Reaction score
My tama recieved it's graduation letter thingy, then the :D came and gave me another [!] letter. I opened it and it took me to the job choices. The choices were:

Laboratory

Hospital

Florists

Bank

Fire truck

I went to choose the laboratory, then my tama looked really sad and before I pushed the button, it went back to the main screen. It wouldn't let me go back to that screen, and it wouldn't go to work.

What happened?

tama*chic*101 :ichigotchi:

P.S. I want answers!!

I don't get it, can you explain more clearly??
Sorry. I'll try and describe it better...

My tama got a [!] letter saying she'd graduated from school. The postman ( :) ) came with another[!] letter. It gave me five job options.

Laboratory

Hospital

Florist

Bank

Fire truck

I looked through them thinking about witch one to pick. I decided on the laboratory and scrolled through to find it. I found it and was about to push the B button to chose it, when my tama stood still and looked down at her feet with a sad look on her face as if she was being told off. The job screen disappeared and went back to the normal screen before I could push the button.

Now my tama doesn't have a job, she won't go to work.

tama*chic*101 ;)

:(

You probably don't have enough Skill Points. Also Once you get your first job offer you can't go back to school so when you go to the Work thing your Tamagotchi will just shake it's head. Hope this helped. :eek:

It just means you don't have enough skill points.
I don't quite understand.

I had...

81 intelligence

29 style

16 social/kindness

I was going to choose a scientist, which is an intelligence job.

Will I get another chance for an interview? If so when?

I read spudilike's job FAQ, and it said you change your job after a couple of days. Does that apply to my tama?

tama*chic*101 :rolleyes:

p.s. I hope you were right about the skill points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back