todler to adult

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff152

Reaction score
You know that story about the adult tamagotchi that turned into a baby tamagotchi. Well my tamagotchi went from a todler an adult! I could'nt believe it! It's batteries were going dead so I was pushing the back of it with a pen, but before I did I saw this thing when I tilted the toy. I saw some thing in the screen and I thought that ment it was going to die or something like that. When I pressed the button on the back it came on my screen as an adult! I was freaking out! Then about a minute later it went to bed. When it was in bed I saw that it was a todler again.

P.S. does anyone know how these clickable smileys work? When I click on them they just say this," ;) or :) " or something else like that. Please write me back if you know because I'm clueless.

Sorry stuff152 but this is in the wrong forum. It sould be in What Happened To My Tamagtochi? Could a guide move this topic there?

tamablues

I think it's just a glitch because of your batteries dying. My tamagotchi have done some really strange things while i was changing the batteries or straight after they have been changed.

As long as your Tamagotchi's age is normal for it's character and it's acting normaly now, it should be fine. Post another message up here if somthing changes or if the problem persists. :D

Also, about the Clickable Smilies. When you click on them, they will appear as things like:

: )

But if you look back at your message now, you'll see they have appeared at the smilies. This is because while your typing you just see the text they represent, but they will actually appear as smilies to other people :D

umm sorry to be the one to piont it out to you but it is in what happened to my tamagotchi?!

(it has been moved to here)

Have you used the chest latley? It appens with the chest all the time. If not it is a low battery glitch.

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back