What do the 3 icons on your V4 tamagotchi mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl34312

Reaction score
You know the 3 icons, the star, pencil, and flower? How do I get more of them and what do they mean? Please reply soon, because my tamas just mated and I'm hoping to get a memetchi!!!! :) ;) :(

You get intelligence by playing shape, arts by playing dance, and Kindess by playing flag. Go here to get information on getting certain skill points. Enjoy!

~tulip :)

EDIT: go here to find out how to get memetchi! (Look at the links within the topic too!!) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are skill points. If you have acertain amount of each one, you can get a certain character. And I tried to get a Mametchi too. It's hard. You need 350 intelligence (pencil) points. So you have to play certain games and you also have to play the mini-game when your tama is a teen and you picked a teacher.

Mr. Turtlepedia gives you Intelligence (pencil) points

Ms. Flower gives you the star points (sorry I don't know what those are called...fashion maybe?)

Mr. Canvas gives you the flower points (I think they're called Kindness points...?)

thanks guys! I'm gonna try for memetchi or mametchi. Thank you!!! :unsure: ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back