Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justin323

Reaction score
can sumone pleaz tell me how to get a mimitchi??say is mimitchi soupozed to be a boy or a girl?

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Mimitchi is my Favourite Tamagotch!! :) ;) B) :p B)

i got a mimitchi in my 1st generation on my V4! he was also my first ever tamagotchi character! i got him on V2! on my V4, i got a baby girl, then she turned into puchitchi(i think!) then she turned into a Ringotchi, then finally she turned into an adorable mimitchi! and i visit mimitchi on tamatown still! i love to see him on tamatown! :D :blink: :)

*Mimitchi_lover_75239*

I'm pretty much sure it can be either male or female? Most characters can i think. If you want to find out how to get one, take a look at this growth chart - it will tell you which characters you have to get before your Tamagotchi can evolve into a Mimitchi.

Growth Chart

Mimitchi is a female, it cannot be a male. If you have a V4, get a female, and then get young mimitchi or ringotchi as a teen. Get more pencil points and you should get mimitchi! Good Luck! :p :D

Mimitchi is a female on the V4 - but can be a male or female on V1, V2 or V3 tamas.

Tamabloom12 and tamagirl34312 have described how to get a Mimitchi on the V4, so I will just add that to get a Mimitchi on the V1, V2 or V3 you need to take very good care of your teen character and try to keep the Happy and Hungry hearts as full as possible at all times during it's growth.

This usually ensures a Mimitchi. The only other thing to be aware of is that the Mimitchi appears on odd or even generation tamas - depending on if you have a V1, V2 or V3...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Mimitchi is a lot easier to get on v4 than a v3. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back