Servre battery problems! Help ASAP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G+J

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with my tama:

It freezes often

The battery looses place and goes back again, yet the battery looses acid, because that happens often, and the battery get low often.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your batter loses acid it's bad, because this can affect the inner electronics. Carefully remove the battery adn clean the battery place softly with a cloth (or something similar). Replace your battery with one of a good quality and the right size. You are saying that it comes loose or something?

If your batter loses acid it's bad, because this can affect the inner electronics. Carefully remove the battery adn clean the battery place softly with a cloth (or something similar). Replace your battery with one of a good quality and the right size. You are saying that it comes loose or something?
I mean it just looses the power like the energy going high at one point, and yes it gets loose and back.

my theory:both of those things might have something 2 do with the battery losing place so maybe in ur tamagotchi where ur battery is held something might be chipped.

my theory:both of those things might have something 2 do with the battery losing place so maybe in ur tamagotchi where ur battery is held something might be chipped.
The metal holders are fine, but if there were damage I bet I couldn't see it.

The metal holders are fine, but if there were damage I bet I couldn't see it.
well sense a tamagotchi is small maybe there is small hard 2 see damage.

well sense a tamagotchi is small maybe there is small hard 2 see damage.
Of course

P.S. Please come to the Chatroom.

Either just buy a new tamagotchi or a new battery,

Batteries are usually 3 US dollars at a place like Radio Shack or Wal-Mart or any other place that sells batteries

Yeah, I agree. Just try replacing your current battery with a brand new one and if it happens again then it has to be something wrong with your Tamagotchi.

Honestly it just sounds like the battery you currently have is on it's way out... haha, it's getting ready to "kick the bucket".

No!!! Not my my tama, I got it aorund when the connection was born I'm on 6G and no way I'm killing my tama!!!!

No!!! Not my my tama, I got it aorund when the connection was born I'm on 6G and no way I'm killing my tama!!!!
If your battery runs out whilst you have a Tama on it you don't have to lose it - or your generation count.

Just change the batteries according to the Tama instruction leaflet. You will get the egg at first, but don't worry. When you press reset at the back, then any button, you get the 'DOWNLOAD?' option.

Choose Download and your old Tama appears back on screen exactly as before and at the same generation as before.

I think thats right - it worked for me on my V1 Connection anyway.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

If your battery runs out whilst you have a Tama on it you don't have to lose it - or your generation count.Just change the batteries according to the Tama instruction leaflet.  You will get the egg at first, but don't worry.  When you press reset at the back, then any button, you get the 'DOWNLOAD?' option.

Choose Download and your old Tama appears back on screen exactly as before and at the same generation as before.

I think thats right - it worked for me on my V1 Connection anyway.

Best, etc.

TamaMum
I know that. But thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back