pause-im-atic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy_luv

Reaction score
What happened to Sping!? She was on pause but she died! I swear she was on pause!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

puppy_lov, i know exactly what happened!!!!! :lol: ^_^ ^_^ it happened to my V3 as well! i was sooooooooo lucky that it is still alive! :ph34r: :blink: :lol: :wub:

if your tamagotchi is on pause for too long, it will come on to a horrible screen! your tama will become starving, unhappy, sick, toilet a few times, and will die soon!!! :angry: :rolleyes: luckily for me...i came home from school and i looked at it for the first timr in 1 month!!! and it was on that screen! i quickly cured him... and he was soon back to normal again! then...i played with him all the time and he was never out of my sight! please reply to me if you need more help!

THANKS FOR READING!! Mimitchi_lover_75239

mimitchi_lover_75239 quick question my tama has 80 artsie skills or fasion or wateva and 85 smart wat one should i pick docter or fasion designer???

mimitchi_lover_75239 quick question my tama has 80 artsie skills or fasion or wateva and 85 smart wat one should i pick docter or fasion designer???
I know the question was aimed at mimitchi_lover_75239, but they are offline. Maybe you should go with Doctor because your pet has a higher level of skills in that area? But it's pretty close so you could pick either :D

What happened to Sping!? She was on pause but she died! I swear she was on pause!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
My friend's Tamagotchi spontaneously came off pause in her school bag once... no, twice... no, three times...

I've kept mine on pause for a long time and nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back