What on earth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Tamagotchis of yours have died?

• 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-10

• 10-15

• 1-20

• 20 or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww! I'm sorry your pet died. :D We all have to go through this atleast once, it's especially annoying if it's from a really long generation aswell!

Press the grey reset button on the back of your Tama and choose reset and you will recieve a new Tama egg to take care of.

Hope your Tamagotchi lives longer this time! ;)

Ive had...2 die. Onwe I was on 6th gen, my friends were all amazed, and it got washed. I then stoped playing it because its screen had a line through it and it died w/ the 7th gen baby. I was so ticked off.

I've had a few die. It doesn't happen much anymore though.

Yeah i've had one die it was on the 3rd generation it was bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
halliePosted on Apr 8 2007, 04:53 PM 

Aww! I'm sorry your pet died.  We all have to go through this atleast once, it's especially annoying if it's from a really long generation aswell!

Press the grey reset button on the back of your Tama and choose reset and you will recieve a new Tama egg to take care of.

Hope your Tamagotchi lives longer this time!
You can also push the 1st button and the 2nd button at the same time like pause to make a new egg apear. Also if you do that you still have all the friends that your dead tama had in the book icon! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
yer! do that insted of reseting! cuz when u reset u: lose ALL of ur friends, when u would not lose then if u pressed a and c!

and u lose the fact of seeing in the history ur dead tamagotchi!

so all in all plz dont press the back reset button!

makiko_girl!

p.s email me if u wont more info! <_<

lol my tamagotchi still did not die once but still

u dont take care of him/her thats prob

but u only got to press the button behind and go clock thing

:angry: :) :D :D <_<

Aww! I'm sorry your pet died. :( We all have to go through this atleast once, it's especially annoying if it's from a really long generation aswell!

Hope your Tamagotchi lives longer this time! :)
Actually, all you have to do is hold A and C down together.

One of my V1s died. Her name was Lizzy. She was only a Hitmotamatchi teenager at age 1. She was on my debugged pink tamagotchi. I left her at home and somehow she came of pause. :p

in the 1996 ones I never could keep it more then like 2 days, my mom had it for a week once and the day I asked to see it ... it died .... BUT NONE OF MY v.2-v.4's have died... I took the batteries out cause 9 babies were to many (I had the bright idea to hatch em at the same time 4 I had of them and as I collected more I hatced them when babies wer born ...) I had 12 actives and was going insane with all the beeping and complaining ...

so im down to 3 ... I restarted them so back to gen 1!

=) ...

The only tamas I have had die were circa 96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back