Tamaglitchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychotama

Reaction score
Well, my Sunrise tama just evolved into an Ichigotchi this morning. I was playing a game to work off the pounds it had just gained from a little snack and I noticed it just let me keep playing and playing games. After a while I knew something had to be wrong because It had only been a few pounds overweight when I started playing. Then finally, I stopped playing and checked its pounds and found that it was 0 Lbs!!!! How could that be? Weightless! It must be a glitch of some sort. I thought the minimum weight for a teen was around 20 pounds or so. I have a picture of it as proof. It's not very good because I had to scan the tama. So here it is, If you can't see it, sorry. Just look where it should normally display the pounds and you can barely make out the number zero. Has this strange occurance happened to anyone else?

Tamaglitchi

lol! thats a fasinating story.. it probably was a glitch because i read another post saying that.. so i think its normal! no offence but dont ask what post? or sumthin coz i cant remember hope i helped!!

Lol. I'm not sure why it happened. But it's certainly not normal. It's never happened in my whole long experiance with tamas. Glad I had a fascinating story lol :D

lol,Yeah that is cool my friend had that happen to him and we were wondering if it was a glitch or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. It has to be a glitch. Because usually it won't let you go past 20 pounds. It's 1 pound now ^.^

Cant you just feed it to get it back to its normal weight!? <_< :angry:

Like, just feed it a few snacks or something and shouldn't it gain a few pounds then! :) :D :D

i hav 27 tamas its happend heaps of times its a glich :D :blink: :ph34r: <_< :D :) :angry: :lol: ;) :D

It's not a glitch - Ichigotchi is capable of being, for whatever reason, incredibly light. This is a fact common amongst all v4 ichigotchis. Worry not. :B

It's not a glitch - Ichigotchi is capable of being, for whatever reason, incredibly light. This is a fact common amongst all v4 ichigotchis. Worry not. :B
i agree with you.ive had one to :) :) :lol: B) :) :)

Oh. Okay. She is still 1 pound. So your saying I could get her to 0 pounds again?

I agree, it is sorta weird that they can be so light... I freaked when it happened to me...

by the way, yes you can get it back to 0, i currently have :) right now on my glow-in-the-dark V4 and have tried it...

Okay. Thanks. I did it again. It's really weird seeing 0 on it. I'm just not used to it. It is convenient though because you can play lots of games without stopping so early.

Yeah. I guess. But shouldn't the baby dorotchi be the lightest? I mean, it's a ghost! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back