my tama survived

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_girl09

Reaction score
it servived going thought a washer and dryer :D

OMG

im soooo happy :D

:D :eek: :eek: :eek:

It did! Cool! Mine has survived so many falls on the floor, and concrete. But it has fell sometimes in my house, which is covered by rug.

WHOA!!!! IT DID????????? Cool! I guess its waterproofed!!! :D
That would be cool if they made waterproof tama's! But I bet they would then cost about $30-50.

whoa! Thats pretty amazing. I got a few drops of water on my old tama and it cut-off =P

Lucky you.

I have been pretty careful not to wet my tama in any way possible. Right now my tama is sleeping. It is 10:32 PM where I live.

What the... it did? When my mom washed it, it shut off. That's incredible. :D

Same here! You must live in the East cost! w00p!

I see ToysRus has Tamagotchi Version2s!

Im gonna get there tomorrow morning! Can bearly wait! W00p!

But on topic:

It must be one some leather pants XD

j/k

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thats cool ive been extra careful bout my tama from getting wet

SHOO THER BOTH SLEEPING!!!! its 10:00 pm at my place

Can't believe it!WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! :D ;) :D :(

Wow! You're awfully lucky! :D

Every time I see a SPECK of water on my Tamagotchis, I kind of freak out and dry it really well. ;) I usually set them up on the counter while I do the dishes, and little flecks of water sometimes get on the screen.

My friend's went through the washer.

It has lines on the screen.

And when she took it out, it had a baby!!

Lucky, huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) ;) :D :lol: :huh: :D

omg - my friends tamagotchis have all totally stopped working after being washed

its best to freak out when they get just a little water on them - they usually stop working, tho we've been able to fix them by taking the backs off and pulling them apart and drying them out (not the washed ones tho)

be careful - be VERY careful

My tama got coke spilled all over it about a week ago and it went off for a little while, and then came back on! it was awesome! lol.... but it still is sticky! xP

Mine survived like a million drops on the floor and my friend's survivrd being dropped in the columbia river o_O

yikes lol, so far I've been really careful with my tamagotchis (I have 3 going right now), and I haven't gotten any water on them, but I'm sure at some point a fleck of something will get on the screen - but I'm very protective of my little ones! lol :p

lucky u.

one time i forgot my tama in my pockets.It was on pause, and when my mom washed my clothes it was totaly detroyed.

but i gots a new one now

I went for a long jet-ski ride with my tama and when I got back, I dropped my tamagotchi in the lake! I reset it a million-billizon times, but all I saw was really wierd pictures on the screen. I just set it down on the counter for awhile, and my the next morning, it was working again! :D

;) it would be extremely cool if 100% waterproof tamagotchis were made (just like those water proof watches which you can take and go swimming with) . I love going swimming but i worry about my tamagotchis so, it would be good if i could take them with me (or wear them or something while I swam) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back