Free Avatars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hallie

Reaction score
( I'm not sure if i'm allowed to do this - or if it is in the right fourm, but i guess it's worth a try! :lol: )

Current status: Unavailable to make avatars

[SIZE=8pt](you may still post up your requests though for when i next come on)[/SIZE]

Okay, so for anyone who wants one, i will happily make a avatar for you, like the one i have got. Here are some examples:

Example 1 - Hallie

Example 2 - Emmer

The only difference is, i will have to include my name in a small font at the bottom to show i made it - these are only free afterall! Also, these are for use only on TamaTalk, not for any other fourm or website sorry.

**Disclaimer** I did not draw these images, nor create the characters in them, i got them from www.tamagotchi.com and the copyright for these characters/pictures remain with Bandai - the only thing i have done is edit them as avatars B)

Post up if you want one, it will take at most a couple of hours to make - if i'm online. Please pick a character from one of these, and then i will begin to make your avatar and post it up here when i'm finished;

Mametchi

Memetchi

Violetchi

Kuchipatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Your avi's aree azzmmiiinnggg :] .. so im requesting :lol: ..

Type ; Mametchi

Text ; Such.Cutie

Brushes/effects; Sparks/hearts

Colours ; Like your backgroudn but red

Thnkies ill credit youu :]

Your avi's aree azzmmiiinnggg :] .. so im requesting :D ..
Type ; Mametchi

Text ; Such.Cutie

Brushes/effects; Sparks/hearts

Colours ; Like your backgroudn but red

Thnkies ill credit youu :]
Uhm that's a bit too detailed.. you could on really choose the picture and text, but hey, i'll give it a go :)

how do you get the sparkles
They are small pixels which i add into different frames - when they are put into an animation they make it look like they are sparkling :)

I want one !! :lol: X - cept Im not sure how im supposed to ask ..
No worries - i'll explain ;)

Just pick a Tamagotchi you want (from the list in the first post) and tell me what you want it to say, and any other details like background :D

Violetchi with a pink backround ( stripes like yours ) and I want it to say Beauty :lol:

Violetchi with a pink backround ( stripes like yours ) and I want it to say Beauty :lol:
Kk, sure that's fine. It will take a little longer than the others, but i will try as hard as i can ;)

can you add sparkles to my avvie and add my name to it so Tamagotchi5252

Last edited by a moderator:
can you add sparkles to my avvie and add my name to it so Tamagotchi5252
What, to your current avatar? Or make a new one for you? I don't mind either way :lol:

Anybody else? They are free and you don't have to credit me in your signature or anything :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back