AHAHA YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY COME HERE TO SEE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan22323

Reaction score
Well i connected 2 of my tamagotchis and ONE connectecd BUT THE OTHER ONE FAILED SO MY TAMA WENT TO MY FRIENDS tamagotchis HOUSE BUT THE OTHER ONE DIDNT CONNECT SO IT DIDNT APPEAR ON MY FRIENDS SCREEN SO IT JUST GOT OF MY SCREEN AND DISSAPEARED FOR A WHILE AND THEN CAME BACK I WAS LIKE WHOA!!!

Thoughts: Whoa the Caps! @_@ its killin me eyes.

Thats happen to me a couple times. I think the tamagotchis were ready to connect when you may have pulled one out of the connection line of fire in a fraction of a second. pretty neat.

Once, when me and my cousin connected, my tama played a game and lost, and my cousins tama went to my house, but then her tama was off her screen for a few seconds, while my tama was doing the ballon game thingy. :D

It is a glitch. Make sure not to connect in direct sun light. It is kinda funny :huh:

That's happened a lot to me before. My Blue V1 is not good at connecting with other tamagotchis!

Once, I was trying to mate the Blue Tama with my Yellow Tama and the conection failed on the blue - but it went ahead with the Yellow - the whole fireworks thing, etc.! So my Yellow tama reappeared with a baby and my Blue tama had nothing...!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

thhis has happend to me and my friend before, 1 tama went off the screen and the other 1 didnt do a thing, and in a bit the other 1 apeerd

It is a glitch. Make sure not to connect in direct sun light. It is kinda funny :D
well ummm i dont connect in sunlight but that happened to me quite a few times so i dont believe its a glitch. ;)

Ahh, that's normal. It happens to me all the time. It's just a little glitch. Besides, what's funny about it? :lol:

well ummm i dont connect in sunlight but that happened to me quite a few times so i dont believe its a glitch. :lol:
:lol: It happens to me if i connect in sunlight :lol:

I have a version 2 camaflouge. The egg won't turn into a girl. Can it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back