A few questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
;) Ok, so my questions|:

yOu now the fasion kindness, and I think it strength right, which symbol goes with which?

2. I don't really get the messages thing somone please explain,I HAVE Red the instuctions.

3. On this vsion they turn the on lihts on automatically them selves when they go to sleep, am I Right? :unsure:

THANKIES! :D

2. The first thing in the mail you see is a star. That is your horoscope. You want to get three stars in all of them. The second one is a letter. That is where the king can give you stuff, a robber can steal your money, and where NPC tamagotchis send you mail:poop, a snake, and a heart. That just depends wether you get 3 stars in heart or not. The last thing is something that looks like this [!]. That is where you get job offers, get invited to preschoool, and where you get invited to school.

3.Yes. The lights go off automatically becausethe mail thing took place off the light switch.

1. Please make question # 1 more clearly

Hope i helped

-MiniOnion

The pencil represents your tamas intelligence points,the sparkle represents your tamas Arts/Fashion points, and the flower represents your tamas Social/Kindness points.Hope I could help. :) Oh, and a nazotchi is the mailman. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to go to a differnt forum. this is "what happend to my tamagotchi?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back