what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

when will my adult turn into an oldie?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• why?

• dont know!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

makiko_girl

Reaction score
oh plz plz plz plz plz plz tell me how to get an oldie (like how old does it need to be!) :angry:

oh and does it need a special diet or something like that?

oh and does it need high skill points

oh and how long will it take to turn into an oldie!

plz answer, not just read!

makiko_girl

I thought I heard someone say 10, then agin I heard of someone saying they got one at 4... I don't think it requires any specil diet just time.

There isnt an age which your tamagotchi has to be, to become an oldie. I've never had an oldie but i think you have to keep saying 'no' to the matchmaker when she comes. Eventually your tama will evolve.

-ryta- :)

My daughter got a Tamagotchi the same time as me, and we both hatched at the same time. Hers turned into an oldie at 6, and mine got to be 9 and never turned (at that point I said yes to the matchmaker). The only difference I could tell was that my daughter's was 99 lbs. and mine was about 30. So we've been careful on weight ever since.

The oldies are not very fun. They can't go to work anymore. Basically, unless you're going to breed two oldies, you're just waiting for them to die - depressing!

janeliz

My tama is 9, hasn't had the matchmaker come AND still isn't and oldie so I think the oldie age is 10.

My tama is 9, hasn't had the matchmaker come AND still isn't and oldie so I think the oldie age is 10.

There isnt an age which your tamagotchi has to be, to become an oldie. I've never had an oldie but i think you have to keep saying 'no' to the matchmaker when she comes. Eventually your tama will evolve.
-ryta- :eek:
I've had an oldie and they have to be at least ten, but sometimes it takes longer than that. :eek:

~tulip~ :huh:

Me quoting how to get an oldie from a website(relyable website): " If your tamagotchi doesint breed by age 16, it will turn into the oldie" I have no clue what it means, but I hope I helped.

It turns into an oldie when the matchmaker stops visiting you and you haven't had a baby. Usually the matchmaker stops visiting you when your 10 years.

thanx all of u guys that have helped me lots, and i hope u guys r all right!

makiko_girl

I have one age 7 and one 9 I DONT want oldies if I do I will reset them. :( :( :( :( B) B) :wub: :( :( :( :( :( :( :p

no specil diet it needs to be 10

j

ja

jai

jaid

jaida

jaida0

jaida00

jaida007

jaida00

jaida0

jaida

jaid

jai

ja

j :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I HOPE YALL R WRONG CUZZ I HAVE A 7 YR GIRL AND A 3 YR BOY AND THEYR BOTH ADULTS BUT I DONT WANT MY GIRL TO TURN INTOI AN OLDIE CUZZ I WANT THEM TO MATE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP ME FIND A WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, srry i didnt tell u that i have 2 tamas, both goin' 2 B adults, srry bout dat!

makiko_girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back