Who has gotten past 3rd Generation.....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has gotten past 3rd Generation?

• Yes,I have.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almost,but s/he died.

• No,never.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis 31

Reaction score
Have any of u gotten past generation 3 if so could you please tell me what you get when you go to your G-P.

-Thanks Travis 31

If it's on a V3, when you visit your grandparents you get gifts.

If it's on a V4, you just get given bags of gotchi points- the ammount seems to vary.

This is based on my v4. I almost got past third gen but my tamagotchi died on Easter. But when your tamagotchi is on the third gen. it can go to the grandparents house. The grandparents on v4 give you 500 gotchi points.

Yes I have, the highest I've gotten is 10. Right now, my highest is gen.7 on my V4.

I'm currently on Gen.50 on my oldest V2 (Bought 13/1-06) So that's my highest generation.

//Yumi

I would like to ask what dose the history do on ver3 and ver4 pls reply

:)

sorry about it comeing up twice iam new at this

:D :(

Last edited by a moderator:
For me its pretty hard get past Gn5

They need so much attention and i dont just have time on my hands :/

badtamakitty, the history shows you the Tamas that have passed away. The Tamas that "disappeared" because you have a new gen. go in the "Parent" category. Hope that helps!

~*Star*~

P.S. The farthest I've gotten was Gen. 12. I ran out of batteries, changed it, and forgot how to download it. <_<

If it's on a V3, when you visit your grandparents you get gifts.
If it's on a V4, you just get given bags of gotchi points- the ammount seems to vary.
Actually, grandparents in v4 can also give you some presents, it gave me a fishing pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back