!~*BF~GF*~!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime girl

Reaction score
When did you take that step of asking

out that perfect guy/girl that you liked so much.

Or what made you say yes when they may have

asked you out? Why do you like your bf/gf?

What makes them attractive to you?

Tell me please! LOL

~I remember when i first met my bf. xD

I wasn't interested in him at all. Then a couple

days later he asked me out! But of course I turned

him down. <.< But then after a while...I really started

to like him...He was so funny, nice, and kind to me. I felt

like i could tell him anything. And i really trusted him. Then

i just decided to make the move and ask him out. =D

And of course he said yes! And 4 months later we are still

madly in love with each other!! X]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well me & my boyfriend were really good friends for about 7 months - He knew I really liked him and he liked me back but we didn't go out straight off. We went out shopping, to the cinema etc and then at the end of it we started to go to each others houses.

And then one night he just asked me out :) ..Obviously I said yes. We loved each other before we went out, as we discusses our feelings and stuff :p . I love everything about him - he's always warm [for cuddles] and he's just generally nice all round.

We both obviously find each other attractive :) . So far it's going to be 2 years at the end of April, it's going well ;]! I think we are perfect for each other and I think we probably will eventually get married ;D!

Well me & my boyfriend were really good friends for about 7 months - He knew I really liked him and he liked me back but we didn't go out straight off. We went out shopping, to the cinema etc and then at the end of it we started to go to each others houses.
And then one night he just asked me out :) ..Obviously I said yes. We loved each other before we went out, as we discusses our feelings and stuff :p . I love everything about him - he's always warm [for cuddles] and he's just generally nice all round.

We both obviously find each other attractive :) . So far it's going to be 2 years at the end of April, it's going well ;]! I think we are perfect for each other and I think we probably will eventually get married ;D!
Wow! 2 years together! Thats really

cool! You guys must be reaaaal close! -^.^-

because he's the funniest and cutest and nicest guy ever!!!!!! he asked me out through a text message though. and he likes hanging out with me!!! like we were on the p.e. field and he was waaaaaaaay on the other side and he comes to where i was (on the opposite side) to hang out!!!!!

Well, I couldn't have said that I loved him when I had a boyfriend.

But I liked him because he was nice, funny, and he asked me out so that's another thing I liked about him. But he broke up with me but we're still friends.

He's kind and loving, funny...he'll do anything for me and tries to keep me happy. He's quite the gentleman too. :mellow:

...But I'll admit he can be a pain sometimes. :D

You guys don't know how jealous I am of ya'll.

I like this one guy, but he never even sees meh when i'm there. I'm usually invisible 2 ppl.

>.>

*Sigh*

You guys don't know how jealous I am of ya'll.
I like this one guy, but he never even sees meh when i'm there. I'm usually invisible 2 ppl.

>.>

*Sigh*
If he doesn't pay attention to you he's not worthy of you!

Don't get stuck on the rocks by him not liking you back!

You'll find the perfect man- just maybe right now. ;]

It seems like I can't find someone who respects my opinion and likes my personality that I can be myself around, any time. I'm just about the only girl in my grade who hasn't gone through atleast one boyfriend, which doesn't bother me, really. Buy I used to be best friends with a boy, then I homeschooled for half a year, and when I got back he hugged me and... stopped talking to me completely. I don't think it was on purpose, though, because he's started talking to me about my rabbit the other day. (We are both animal lovers. ^^)

I'm pretty young (11), so I think I have enough time to relax and wait for the special guy that's out their. When he comes, I'll know. Too bad I'm impatient! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back