Omg!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is a gohast because it was a baby and they need constant care for an hour

but u toke a half hour nap so it probly died

i think it is a gohast because it was a baby and they need constant care for an hour
but u toke a half hour nap so it probly died
maybe but can u still do stuff with it will it let u

Last edited by a moderator:
i doubt it would have skipped a generation. i think it may have died :D

no way my tamagotchi will die i hav always been takin constant care on my cute little babytchi
u maybe have been taking good care of it but if u leave it off pause 4 a half an hour and babys need care every few minutes the it might have died.

yea. babys need constant attention for one hour. then they will change into a toddler/kid when it changes to a toddler they dont need to much attention

u maybe have been taking good care of it but if u leave it off pause 4 a half an hour and babys need care every few minutes the it might have died.
Babytchis can't die I know because my sister wanted a boy tama and got a girl so she left it to die but an hour l8a it transformed and then it died..

Babytchis can't die I know because my sister wanted a boy tama and got a girl so she left it to die but an hour l8a it transformed and then it died..
Your sister is evil, why not just hit the reset button instead of killing a poor defense-less baby? :D

To see if it really is dead hold the 'A' and 'C' button down for 10 seconds and if an egg appears that means it has died and if not then it is alive! :(

But I think there is a charcter on a V2 that looks like a ghost. I saw it while playing the Bump game.

angelgotchi?i'got one :p easter present (did i spell that right?)tamav1 is debugged and battiries r dead/ :( so is my brothers

i got to my 10 generation :p

my cute small cuddly babytchi became a ghost it has a pointed tail!i think it became a adult immediately!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
This has apparently happened to other people...Can you give us details on exactly what you did? I personally would love to have the ghost character :*)

i left a babytchi alone for anlmost the entire stage but it lived!!!!babytchis cant die!!!!

Hey. If Roxanne is here from Pottsboro Middle, Please Post something to let me know when your here. Hey Roxy, Have u seen Heath??? I saw his little brother when I went to a party w/ my fam. I saw Werley and Kelsey there too. Have you had fun this summer???? I need a new tamagotchi, though. Mine's just up and FULLY busted on me. Call me, I haven't heard from anyone else besides Kelsey, Sueanne, And some times Paige, If she calls to complain About Sueanne. BYE!!! :angry: :angry:

no way my tamagotchi will die i hav always been takin constant care on my cute little babytchi
I dont think it died because if it did die there would be a thing that looks like a fried chicken!!!

Can u still play with it??? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back