Tensaitchi O-O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_chain

Reaction score
I have 2 questions. One:is tensaitchi a secret character? Two:exactly how do you get one? :puroperatchi: :blink: :rolleyes:

Actually you need about 350 in the Pencil Icon (intelligence) and have at least a combined 100 point in the other 2 sections. Here's a Example:

53- Intelligence

351- Arts/Fashion

47- Social/Kindess

This topic should help you

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=107392
Tensaitchi- Is a secret character.

How to Get Him- You need to have a boy Tamagotchi, let it turn into a Puchitchi or a Harutchi (Harutchi will be best to get a mame Tamagotchi). Let it turn into young mametchiu or young androtchi (if have low skill points, or neglected, or let hunger and happiness go down for too long, it will tuen into a universal teen). Have your intelligence high, like 150,and let your arts and social have 50 skill points (To be sure that your Tamateen will not turn into a universal). Increase its intelligence up to 350 and up, so 350 plus your arts and social (50 arts and 50 social) equals 450, wait for a day, I think, and it will turn into Tensaitchi.

Locky458 is right. About Mametchi 4eve, well if your embarassed, don't be embarassed, every body makes mistake. :eek: Even I do, the most, I always edit the post I made to make it right. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back