Tama Towns New Cities Opening Soon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi_tama

Reaction score
I have heard recently form Bandai that the Tamagotchi Train Station's supporting towns will be opened WITHIN the next two months! So it could be either today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the day after tomorrows day after tomorrow and so on! The correspondents are Mame City, Guruguru Town or the Green Forest. I am desperate to go to Mame city,as I like Mametchi. :D

Guruguru Town is owned by Memetchi :) and Ichigotchi. :(

And finally, the green forest- you know it Kuchipatchi! :lol:

Also, the new film at the Theatre- Fear- :ph34r: :D will be premeiring too!

Can't Wait!

I have heard recently form Bandai that the Tamagotchi Train Station's supporting towns will be opened WITHIN the next two months! So it could be either today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the day after tomorrows day after tomorrow and so on! The correspondents are Mame City, Guruguru Town or the Green Forest. I am desperate to go to Mame city,as I like Mametchi. :huh: Guruguru Town is owned by Memetchi :) and Ichigotchi. :p

Also, the new film at the Theatre- Fear- :angry: :D will be premeiring too!

Can't Wait!
actaually, memetchi is the only one who runs guru gru town, and Ichigotchi owns ichigotchi town(they don't really own any of them, since there are different types of tamas living in city's such as mame city even if they don't have mame, meme, kuchi, ichigo and goza in the name. Gozarutchi town and Ichigotchi town are probably coming out 3 mothes from now- or longer, I am guessing.

Erm, Mametchi 4ver, I mean the town is BASED on them. YEAH. And be nice! Not meean!!!

Ichigotchi is associated with guruguru town, she and memetchi have their own posts there. Be correct with your info pleas.e Not FALSE! or fake! :rolleyes: i mean really rolleyes!

I have heard recently form Bandai that the Tamagotchi Train Station's supporting towns will be opened WITHIN the next two months! So it could be either today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the day after tomorrows day after tomorrow and so on! The correspondents are Mame City, Guruguru Town or the Green Forest. I am desperate to go to Mame city,as I like Mametchi. :p Guruguru Town is owned by Memetchi :) and Ichigotchi. :p

Also, the new film at the Theatre- Fear- :angry: :rolleyes: will be premeiring too!

Can't Wait!
Oh my gash! I cant wait! It looks soo cool! xD

Do you have to have a special tamagotchi for TamaTown? Cause I have version 1 to version4! :furawatchi:

Do you have to have a special tamagotchi for TamaTown? Cause I have version 1 to version4! :furawatchi:

ICHIGOTCHI COMES FROM BERRYTOWN- A VILLAGE IN GURUGURU TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are TALKING about the REAL tamagotchi- NOT ETAMAGO!

AGAIN- correct information PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back