Sign in to follow this  
tamagotchiv4905

Anyone who can, HELP!

My tamagotchi is a Mohitamatchi. It is 5 years old now and it isint a adult! What do I do? I dont want to reset it because Im on my 8 generation! And i replaced the bateries and downloaded it and still it does not grow! I never pause it. I checked for glitches but there were none! I dont want it to be a child forever! I want to raise more genarations! ANYONE WHO CAN PLEASE HELP! Please answer me as soon as possible!

just wait and wait. i know that you have waited for a while, but keep waiting.

-bloomgirl (the tama expert. don't believe me? ask me a Question.)

maby you pused it and don't worrey if you did everyone makes mistakes. Even I do and your only human

Just wait.All tamas are different.

:( well mayB it is jsut i big, big BIG glitch that can not be helped. :(

:( but, d.w (dont worry) to much, at da end of da day, it is just a toy, and i had one on da 8 generration, and then it died :P i was really angry at my self! but bac on topic, i really dont no wot 2 do bout this, mayB reset it (i no that is a really sad thing to do) or ask on a nother site, mayB. or mayB binary will help! this is a big problem, and if i wos u, i would not want to reset it, but it may be the only thing 2 do, if binary doesn't help! :(

makiko_girl

p.s email me 4 more help! :mellow:

i think is ok...cos u say u change the battery and click dl...as dl will bring u back to the last section of yr tama....so the age might increase but the character still the same... :o

When you downloaded your tamagotchi it goes back a while. So that is why it is not changing yet! You just have to wait until it gets back on track.