My TamaLog about my V4 and V3. Comments Welcome!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
April 11, 07

Well Let me tell you a little about my Tamagotchi's

I have a the Pink Stripes V4 named leo. I have a summer night who is Hanna and A Jungle who is Chris.

Ok, Lets start with Leo.

He is 4 years old and is my 8th Generation. Today he was offered some jobs. The First job was a baker. And he was accepted. So now he is a baker. Right Now Chris is watching TV and Hanna is coming up close to the screen. While Leo is just bouncing around. Oh I forgot to tell you Hannah was visited my the Matchmaer at 7:00pm and as offered a Megatchi. She accepted and She had a beautiful baby boy, Whom I plan to name Zigo. I am going to go to Tamatown and buy her something for her going away gift. Lets see:

Leo- Togetchi

Hanna- Hawiannotchi

Chris- Hawiannotchi

On the other Hand no big news for chris. :p

Sont worry Chris, your time is coming.

Here is my Tamas:

Leo:

Hey Tama Luvers. My name is Leo!! I am a Togetchi and guess what, I WORK!!! I am a chef, a gormet Chef! I make pastries So delicious that you think your in heaven. Of course you can ask hanna. She fed one to her newborn well I should say Zigo cause thats what she is going to name him. Anyways I have to go to bed. BYE!!

Hanna: I am so tired to giving birth to Zigo my 3 hour old son. I shall be leaving Tom. And I am soo sad. I am really tired. Bye.

Chris:

Um..... Hi Tama ppls. Iam really sad right now cause nothing good happened to me. So ill talk when Im more in the mood.

Me:

Aww.. Poor Chris. Hey Chris *I tell Him* Your time is coming soon!

Well Ill report back in later.

Bye for now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Wow! great log so far! i love reading logs! i hope something special happens to Chris soon! im sure it will! :wub: Keep up the good work![/SIZE]

*Mimitchi_lover_75239*

THX!!!

Anyways here are a few of todays Updates:

Well Here is some Facts about my Tamagotchis:

Leo (V4)

Happy: ****

Hungry:****

Training: {/////// }

Stage: Adult

Character: Togetchi

Gut points:

Intelligence:60

Art:76

Fashion: 47

Fortune:

Money-***

Heart-**

Man-**

Chris (v3)

Hungry****

Training: {/////// }

Character: Hawiannotchi

Hanna (v3)

Hungry****

Training: {//// }

Character: Hawiannotchi

News:

Leo just got the envelope mail. Lets open it.

*Opens Mail*

He got the Gotchi King. And the Gotchi King Gave him 1100gp Yeah!! That reminds me. I have to post a pic of Leo he took a trip to France:

And also that Hanna Is leaving her baby Zigo for me to take care of. I might Stay up tp watch Hanna Leave her baby.

Ok I have some exciting news!!!

Hanna My V3 left!! Leaving a sweet little baby Boy. I named Him Zigo as planned. So far he has eaten 4 Breakfast, PLayed 3 games of get, And Has pooped 2 times, PLus he got sick once.

Here is his stats:

Hungry: ****

Training: { }

Name: Zigo

Stage: Baby

Char: Teletchi

Generation: 9

I just cant wait for him to evolve. But I cant take Pictures Because it is too dark for my camera to focus!! Man!!

Anyways Leo was just taking his bath and brushing his teeth. Whoop! Zigo had a poopy. *Cleans mess and feeds Him a bottle of milk. And I forgot to mention, He weighs 6lbs right now. And he has 2144gp . After he evolves into a toddler we are going to go to Tamatown and pick up some souveniers and other items!!

Bye for now!! :D

Ok!! Alot of news today!

Congrats Chris!! You got the matchmaker. He was paired to a Gozaratchi He had a .... GIRL!

Finally!! I got a girl!!

Any ideas for names?

I am thinking about daisy, rose, or Rainy For a spring theme. Any ideas for a Spring theme?

Anyways Even more happened. And hour later after Zigo My v3 boy who was born from hanna turned into a And tonight he will be turning into a Teen!! I hope for a young Mimitchi, or a Young Mametchi Plus Zigo has 3 training points so far. (He had just beeped for no reason a minutes ago so that made it 3) Well lets see for Leo he got paid this morning and he went to work a couple of times. And We got a sale in the shop today for a ticket for austrailia for 5000gp!! And I bought that Yesturday for 10000gp!!! I wish I never bought it. Now we are down to a little over 15000gp and I had over 40,000 gp 2 days ago!!!

So now I have to wait for Chris to leave to take care of his baby girl. K am hoping that Zigo will like the Baby because they might be partners. But if leo has a baby soon the competition will be on. HeHe. I am alos shooting to raise money at home to buy a new V4 with some charms to go with it. Ill tell you how that goes. Here in the U/S Tamas cost about $16 with tax and the Charms like $5 with tax So I am trying to raise $25(maybe buy some extra things) And on Monday And tuesday I am getting my camera.

Later for now!!

Ok, i have more news:

Zigo the Baby Boy whoo turrned into a mitzutamatchi Evolved this morning to a teenager. He is a Nickatchi. I hope Monday Comes soon so I can get that Camera. On the other Hand, Chris and Leo arer leavin their baby girls in my care tonight. (aybe even earlier) I have already got names!! one is going to be Rain and The other Sunny. I am going with the spring theme. Right Now leo is brushing his teeth and Aigo and Chrs and Chris's Baby girl is sleeping.

More later!!

Latest posts

Back