How to get: Certain Skill Points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama*Lover

Reaction score
INTELLIGENCE POINTS

• Get 'Mr. Turtlepedia' as a teacher.
  • Play games Mimic, Jump Rope, and Shape.
  • Go to your intelligence job.
ARTS/FASHION POINTS

• Get 'Ms. Flower' as a teacher.
  • Play the games Mimic, Jump Rope, and Dance.
  • Go to your Arts/Fashion job.
SOCIAL/KINDNESS POINTS

• Get 'Mr. Canvas' as a teacher.
  • Play the games Mimic, Jump Rope, and Flag.
  • Go to your Social/Kindness job.
I hope my guide helped ^_^

Other Useful Links

How To: Recognise V4 Jobs ~ spudilike

V4 Job Chart ~ spudilike

//Tama*Lover

Hi

Thank you for telling me what teacher

will give you the arts and fashion skill points.

From jessica jaydah

Bandai has this wonderful guide on their site, here.

[SIZE=21pt]Warning:[/SIZE] This page takes a LONG time to load, and will make it appear as if your browser is crashing, but it will work if you wait a while. Also, make sure your browser can load pdf. files without crashing. :blink:

Well I got mr canvas as a teacher so I better be thinking about jump rope, mimic and flag and go to my job (how can I get to my job???MY T

TAMAGOTCHI IS A TEENAGER! )

:( :( :( :( ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
to apply for a job you have 2 be an adult and depending on you skills, they will offer you a job and you can accept it <_< :furawatchi:

Ah, thank you Locky :) Yes, be sure to visit this link in order to see the food that raises skill points for you <_<

https://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5224/v4foodsskillsyw0.png

Mr. Turtlepedia is a green turtle with a mustache - shown on the Tamagotchi FAQ Team Badge.

Ms. Flower is a long flower.

Mr. Canvas is like an art canvas - with a hat :furawatchi:

You can pick teachers by scrolling with the A button (first button.) Select the teacher you desire with the B button (middle button). Take caution that if you keep the screen on a teacher which is different than what you want, you will have that teacher and be enrolled in that school!

So you are able to choose your teacher the first time you go to school??

Not pre-school. Once your tamagotchi evolves from it's toddler stage, it will get two [!]'s - one for graduating preschool and one for starting in school--your cue that you can switch teachers.

yay I got 82 pencils as in intelligence points! Im prepaired ;) thanks for that 80 intelligence points! now im sure to get an intelligent job! Im gonna take scientist :)

Good Luck on that <_<

Scientist may require 100 skill points, so I suggest you build some more skill points up <_<

wow thats pretty impressive stuff

i'm kinda new my names cridley :D

hey roxysurfgirl70

i'm new my name is cridley i just signed up today do you think we can

be friends. reply to me if we can :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back