teen school games---is there a pattern?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostfan1

Reaction score
When you play the teenager game with Mr. Turtle or Mrs. Flower or Mr. Canvas (where you find the pencil or sparkle or flower things) on the tamagotchi itself...is there a pattern?

I'm on the first day as a young female mametchi, and the pattern today was C, B, C, C, B, C, A, C, A, C (box #1 being "A" etc.)

It seems familiar, and I know for sure that "C" has been the first and most common answer each time I've played this.

I know exactly how you feel. To me it seemed that the answer was always the right-most box, sometimes the middle box, and hardly ever the left box. However, I proved myself wrong. I played the game 30 times in a row, and recorded the results. In the end they were almost perfectly distributed (left / middle / right).

See, there's a trick. It always starts in the C box, then if it flashes, (with another one) it switches places with that box. But if it doesn't flash it stays there and it should flash next time. It is kind of confusing, sorry. :D

See, there's a trick. It always starts in the C box, then if it flashes, (with another one) it switches places with that box. But if it doesn't flash it stays there and it should flash next time. It is kind of confusing, sorry. :D
I done that all the time and its.....EASY PEESIE LEMON SQEEZY!! :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

I think you have misunderstood :D

lostfan1 knows exactly how to play the game. They are saying that the winning box doesn't appear in a random position each time. They are saying that there's a pattern and the winning box appears in the right hand ("C") box most often.

I think you have misunderstood :p
lostfan1 knows exactly how to play the game. They are saying that the winning box doesn't appear in a random position each time. They are saying that there's a pattern and the winning box appears in the right hand ("C") box most often.
no, im afraid u are wrong. ya u might have found soem pattern, but the way u r really supposed to play it is the two boxes flash=switching method. Sorry. :mellow:

Your right, there is a pattern but i think it changes every time because i remembered one but the next one was a nother one!it made me loose.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????? :huh: :huh: :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :blink: :blink: :D :D :huh: :eek:

my pattern is alway left-right-middle

ehem...100th post :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your right, there is a pattern but i think it changes every time because i remembered one but the next one was a nother one!it made me loose.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????? :p :p :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :unsure: :D :D :D :D :D :huh: :huh:
Once again, there may be pattern that u guys found out buut YOU Draco Malfoy said that the pattern always changes. Thats because there is no real pattern!! When 2 boxes flash at the same time the contents of that boz are switching places. Its like that game, keep your eye on the red card. Keep your eye on the skill points. Sorry to post this twice but I can't bear to leave u peeps in the dark. :p :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back