warning about de bugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

icccey

Reaction score
When I de-bugged my v4 tamagotchi, i broke it. Bandai only made de bugging possable so that children will break ther tamagotchi's and buy anotherone.

i broke my v4 tamagotchi!!!!!!!

:(

thats really sad :D :p :D :D :D I dont think bandai would do thatthough. Still, thanks 4 the advice, ill use it.

When I de-bugged my v4 tamagotchi, i broke it. Bandai only made de bugging possable so that children will break ther tamagotchi's and buy anotherone.

:D
That is so upsetting! :D :D ;) ;)

Just dont belive silly things people say EVEN BANDIA.

Ok. Good. ;) ;) :D

That is so upsetting! :D :D :D Just dont belive silly things that people say EVEN BANDAI. :D :D ;)

Ok. That chat from me should make things better! ;) ;) :D :D :D B) ;)

your tamagotchi breaking is your fault not bandais, whether you choose to accept that or not. dont blame someone else for your mistakes, and dont start yelling at me because tthis sounds mean, its the truth. your not supposed to take it apart anyways, taking it apart voids the warranty. debugging was there so that people who made it could find out what was wrong with the tamas and fix any glitches, not so you would buy another. im sorry that this sounds mean.

ive debugged my tamagotchi alot but the only bad thing that happened was that the wired for the speaker broke. i managed to fix it by heating up a screwdriver and melting the metal to get the wires together. so if your tamas wires come off, use a heated screwdriver.

:rolleyes: :( ;) :rolleyes: :wacko:

javascript:ShowHide('qr_open','qr_closed');

Fast Reply

if done correctly your tama will work.

bandai put it in for bandai people to test tamagotchis as with rom test.

they didn't tell you about debugging. you found.

i you don't want your tama to break only open it to change batterys.

rub off the pencil it might fix it. make sure it's screwed in tight enougth

edit sry i don't know why those words r at th top

Last edited by a moderator:
I've debugged 2 of my tamas and 3 other people's tamas for them and they haven't broken, so that shows that if you do it correctly it CAN work.

:angry:
Debugging is if you don't like your charecter and want anther one. :angry:

HI PEOPELES DO U GUYS KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN A TAMA HAS A PUFF BALL NEXT TO IT? IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS CALLING................ :lol: :mellow: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :D

You're really taking a risk if you try to debug a tama.

I tried it once and it worked.

I'ts sad to hear that your tama broke.

When I debugged my Tama, it worked!

Now I get all of the characters I want :)

I guess you just have to be very careful.

-Rachel♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back