Sign in to follow this  
CordiAeon

How do I fix it!?

When i turned off my tamagotchi because I needed to stop playing for a while, the thing that makes the tamagotchi turn off went stuck when i put it in... i couldn't get it out! It sunk deep in the tamagotchi. What do i do? :(

What do you mean "you turned off your tamagotchi"? did you try to push to re-set button? Could you please say more clearly? thanks.

[quote name='~TamaBloom12~' date='Apr 12 2007, 10:45 PM'] What do you mean "you turned off your tamagotchi"? did you try to push to re-set button? Could you please say more clearly? thanks. [/quote]
I had to turn off my tamagotchi cause I had to try if the thing thing that makes the tamagotchi turn off still works because part of it was cut. Not sure how.

You should realy hold down a and b to pause it but you chose to stick a pencil in the back, you will of broken the button using a pin. :(

or that piece of plastic that was in the tamagotchi to begin with, you take it out and the tamagotchi turnes on..
I still have that plastic thingy, so I can turn off Tamagotchi without using battery,
My sister does that, so I can tell it works!

I have a picture of the plastic piece:

[url="http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5807/tamapinqx5.jpg"]Click here![/url] Edited by anitaolsen