How do I fix it!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CordiAeon

Reaction score
When i turned off my tamagotchi because I needed to stop playing for a while, the thing that makes the tamagotchi turn off went stuck when i put it in... i couldn't get it out! It sunk deep in the tamagotchi. What do i do? :(

What do you mean "you turned off your tamagotchi"? did you try to push to re-set button? Could you please say more clearly? thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean "you turned off your tamagotchi"? did you try to push to re-set button? Could you please say more clearly? thanks.
I had to turn off my tamagotchi cause I had to try if the thing thing that makes the tamagotchi turn off still works because part of it was cut. Not sure how.

You should realy hold down a and b to pause it but you chose to stick a pencil in the back, you will of broken the button using a pin. :(

or that piece of plastic that was in the tamagotchi to begin with, you take it out and the tamagotchi turnes on..

I still have that plastic thingy, so I can turn off Tamagotchi without using battery,

My sister does that, so I can tell it works!

I have a picture of the plastic piece:

Click here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back