trying to marry two tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janeliz

Reaction score
Hi! My daughter and I have been trying to mate our tamas. However, we're out of sync by several days, so the one time we actually got them to fall in love, my tama was an oldie the next day and they never married! I'm wondering if this will work to get us back in sync, timewise:

I get my tama with the matchmaker, get a baby, and then pause until my daughter is in the same situation. Does this sound like it will work? Will my baby age at all if it's before it leaves its parent?

I'd like to know if anyone else has tried this before as well.

janeliz

You can pause your baby / child / teen / adult at any time to let your daughter's tama character catch up with yours.

If your adult has a baby and you pause it, the parent will not leave until it is unpaused.

I regularly pause one tama or another to make sure that I can connect my two V4s at a "convenient" time :)

I just had a Tensaitchi on pause for about 1 week whilst I was waiting for my other tama to grow up and be ready to make a new generation :ichigotchi:

.....I'm so stupid

I've been trying to get my V3 and 4 at the same age,and i never thought of pausing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back