has this happened to u?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

in my tama every like 10 hours the shop still dosen't change i have to wait like a day or 2

• it's a glitch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • there nothing wrong with it!

• definitley need a new tama

• its fine dummy!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafun82

Reaction score
i am so :D i will never be :p unless u guys help me like isen't the tamashop i have v44 by the way isen't tama shop supposed to be reset like every 2 or 3 hours mine takes 3 days plz reply plz i beg u plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Under normal conditions (if you don't pause your tama) the shop has new stock in the morning, re-stocks at 3pm and re-stocks at 7pm.

If you keep pausing or changing your tama's little clock for various reasons then you may have messed up the re-stocking times.

Check your tama's little clock is set to the right date and time. Some members accidentally set the time to 2.00 and think it is 2.00 in the afternoon, but the clock thinks it is 2.00 in the morning :)

i change mines clock 3 times a day ^_^

my shop still restocks at the same times,but he/she might have a glitch in his/her tama,if it doesn't reset for a while,you may need to reset and press download,that fixes all my glitches lol :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back