Kinda weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
Ok, my v.4 and my v.3 were adults, they had two smileys as friends, I connected them, and my v.3 sort of did a dance, then my v.4 went over her house and they KISSED! BOTH SCREENS showed fireworks, then my v.4 was back. My v.3 screen showed one baby, then ANOTHER one appeared, then I think she fed them, then the second one flew to my v.4. I know they got married, but they had only 2 smileys, now they are parters! Has this happend to any one?

Well, I figured out, V.3 and V.4 can mate.

Will their babies be different?

REPLY SOON! :ichigotchi: :)

It's unusual for two tamas to go straight from 2 x smileys to making babies - but they obviously did with your two tamas ;)

Your V4 baby will follow the V4 growth patterns and characters.

Your V3 baby will do similar but with V3 growth patterns and characters.

It's therefore very likely they will be different characters as they change from babies into toddlers and onwards.

My old tamagotchi did that TOO! ;) I had a v3 and a v4 mate, and they were only like 3 or 4 smilies and then they KISSED!

Last edited by a moderator:
i didn't know V3's and 4's could mate......i'll have to try that soon :furawatchi:
I didn't until now either. My v.4 was only 3 too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, my v.4 and my v.3 were adults, they had two smileys as friends, I connected them, and my v.3 sort of did a dance, then my v.4 went over her house and they KISSED! BOTH SCREENS showed fireworks, then my v.4 was back. My v.3 screen showed one baby, then ANOTHER one appeared, then I think she fed them, then the second one flew to my v.4. I know they got married, but they had only 2 smileys, now they are parters! Has this happend to any one?
Well, I figured out, V.3 and V.4 can mate.

Will their babies be different?

REPLY SOON! :( ^_^
my v4 and my v3 have 4 hearts but they wont have babys because when my v4 goes to my v3 for present theres a love heart and it was black and when my v3 went to my v4 the love heart was wight i thought they wont have babys becayse the v4 babys are diffrent to the v3 babys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back