how do u get androtchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Changgy

Reaction score
does anyone know how to get :) if u do plz help.

thanks in advance :)

i have a littel :huh: mabey it will help you if i tell you how i got it

first when it whas a baby it was a boy i fed it 4 snacks and 4 meels then i played minic 5 timesthen after 7-8 minats i conected with my sister then i changed the time to 12:29 and when i got mail i got a poo so i fed it 4 snacks and i trid i trid it agen and i got a snake then i got to give it a other snack then i wached a show on the tv and my tama changed into a todlar i whent on to tama town to see what it was and it was a panda thing then i played minic agen 4 times i coued only get up to level 3 becou s my sister ceeps on destacding me weni stoped plaing minic my tama wanted 2 snacks and 1 meel so i fed it to him then i wached tv for about 2-3 houers so after that te simsons came on after i wached tv my tama was with my sister and she fed it a lot of snacks so it waed 34ilb then i whent on tama talk for a houer then simsens came on agen when it finist i when`t to bed when i waked up my tama transformed into a littal :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back