food

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have you know im vegetarian and all i eat is fish because they are plentiful but real animals are a dying breed
That would make you a pescpatarian, vegitarian is where you eat no meat at all, and vegan, which I am, is where you eat nothing coming from animals. It is very comon for people to think vegitarians eat fish though. :)

That would make you a pescpatarian, vegitarian is where you eat no meat at all, and vegan, which I am, is where you eat nothing coming from animals. It is very comon for people to think vegitarians eat fish though. :)
ya i only eat fish thats all i eat that is exclided from a vegetarian diet i dont even eat animal products not even milk or cheese only fish

I had a bagel ^^

For some reason they always put me in a good mood. I can be having the crapiest day, but if I have a bagel, everything seems a bit better xP

Pizza! ^-^ That was last nights supper.

I haven't eaten breakfast yet.

*Tgd*

yum shunds good,....

Mexican!!

I dont no wa it was called but it was ALSOME!!!

The pillsbury toaster strudel stuff that I was begging one of my parents to get me last week. Unfortunately, our horrible new toaster doesn't work quite well, so the outside of the pastrey gets very warm, but the inside stays cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back