RakuRaku Dinokun/Dinkie Dino

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candipop

Reaction score
Ahhh..Dinkie Dino.. My very first virtual pet ever. Got it when I was 8 years old. It was yellow. I have no idea what happened to it! I just remember getting tired of it and then I just abandoned it. T__T Biiiig mistake cause right now I miss it and I really want it! I searched at a bunch of stores and had no luck! I just found 2 Nanos. Nano Puppy(my sister bought it) and Nano Kitty(I bought it.) for $2 at my local Walmart. Though my Nano Kitty's screen kinda..sucks. >_>; Eh. I remember having the Dinkie Dino, 2 Tamagotchis, the first generation nano puppy, 101 dalmation giga pet, tamagotchi CD rom, giga kitty and one pet which I can't remember the name for it but it was of a girl in a kinda big pink shell with a necklace string instead of a keychain. Whoops, I'm getting offtopic here, I'll get to the point. If anyone of you know a good place online to buy a dinkie dino or is willing to sell me theirs, I'd be so grateful! Thanks again. Heres hoping I get lucky.

[SIZE=14pt]By my house there is a store called Dollarama and it sells them for $1.15 with tax![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Whats that purple balloon thing that you have on your avatar?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]It looks creepy![/SIZE]

:lol: :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back